[games_access] Adroit Controller from EC & AG

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Sun Aug 28 14:19:02 EDT 2011

Hi Barrie,

Most of these questions are answered more in-depth in the article, but in
short:

Can you use a standard controller simultaneously? Yes

Can you connect switches to act as the thumb-sticks (I'm guessing so)? Yes

How do you set-up the different profiles and activate them? Switch Activated

USA only, or being sold overseas? Both eventually

Can you use the switch box as a controller in its own right? Yes

Video planned? I'll post the unveiling soon, there were approximately a
dozen reporters at the unveiling taking pics/video. Joystiq was particularly
interested. More news soon.

Steve Spohn

Editor-In-Chief

The AbleGamers Foundation