[games_access] Question about alternative control

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:04:07 EST 2011

There's various ways and means, but scan and select systems for a one-switch
controller will auto steps through an on-screen grid of functions /
simulated keyboard-presses etc.

Typically it's a utility that sits on top of a game or application. Good
features within a game to suit scan-and-select play are offering the ability
to play within a window, turn based / step based play (or speed control if
an action game, and way to reduce the pool of commands in the scan and
select utility).

Hope that helps a bit.

Barrie