[games_access] IGDA Website Problems

Tim Holt tim.m.holt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:24:19 EST 2011

The wording on the forum page is pretty harsh.  This is what you get if
you're not logged in.  Is this just a grumpy way to say I need to login
first? :)

Tim
Access Denied

Either something went wrong or you are not authorized to access this page.

   - If you have an account, Log in <http://www.igda.org/user> first.
   - If you don't have an account please create an IGDA.org user
account<http://www.igda.org/user/register>
   - If you believe something went wrong, please open a support
request<http://www.igda.org/node/add/support>
   .