[games_access] Meeting Reminder and Agenda!

Tara Tefertiller ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Mon Jan 31 11:47:32 EST 2011

Remember everyone!

Our monthly meeting is today. It's happening at both 1 PM Eastern Time (New
York) and 7:30 PM Eastern. You're welcome to attend both, but I would be
glad to see you at just one.

This is our Meeting Agenda for this month's meeting:

1) Welcome Period - Everyone please take the time to introduce yourself and
let all the members know who is here. I have invited both members of the SIG
as well as others who are not members, but are interested in accessibility
and can provide input on ways we can help them.

2) Brief discussion on the topic of the week. How did it go? How can we
improve it? Ideas for future topics?

3) We've gotten a website/Facebook/Twitter/Forums, so what's next? How can
we better utilize these new additions?

4)What would people like the SIG to do next?

5) New business - Suggestions

Hoping to seeing everyone there!

--
Tara Tefertiller - Chairperson