[games_access] June Skype Meeting - Tuesday, June 28th

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 29 16:00:25 EDT 2011

I was completely swamping doing lab experiments all day yesterday and the day before so I haven't seen the light of day recently!!

Thoughts -- Maybe you could you send around a reminder the day before versus right before the meeting starts? That might help. A week a head of time is good but it also tends to go out of people's thoughts without another reminder. And also add a URL to "world clock" so that people can quickly see what time those meetings are at if they aren't in that time zone.

Summers have always hard for meetings -- SIG meetings are hard to hold when people are vacationing, etc. So we just held SIG discussions on the mailing list in the summer and held the meetings Fall, Winter, Spring. Doesn't mean that it can happen -- just that we've traditionally never had too much luck. Summer seems to attack brains when it comes to volunteer work! :)

Sorry I couldn't be there either!!
Michelle