[games_access] Looking for Testers for Bilind Accessible iOS Game

Kwasi Mensah kwasi.mensah at ananseproductions.com
Wed Mar 23 15:51:10 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

My company Ananse Productions is getting ready to release Stem Stumper, our
blind accessible iOS game. We're looking for people to help test our game
and I think the people on this list would be really good at helping to spot
accessibility issues. If interested please follow the instructions below so
I can get you a pre-release build.

Thanks,
Kwasi

-----------------

Since Stem Stumper isn't in the App Store yet we need some information about
your iPhones in order to make a build that will run on them, the
UDIDspecifically.

If you have email setup on your iPhone the easiest way to get your UDID is
to download the free app Ad Hoc Helper (
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ad-hoc-helper/id285691333?mt=8) from the app
store. It'll create an email with all the information we need. Send the
email to kwasi.mensah at ananseproductions.com and you should be all set!

Otherwise please follow the steps at
http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid

Founder, Ananse Productions