[games_access] Universal game design

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Oct 21 12:02:07 EDT 2011

Hi,

is there a nice overview for "beginner"?

* Universal Design
* Design for all
* Universal Accessible Games

I am wondering if there is a difference between:
Universal Design and Universal Accessible Games?

"Barrier free" is usually associated with PWDs.
"Design for all" does include also seniors and others.

Design for all seems to be the best.
But there is a problem. We cannot make all games accessible to all.
So we need a description that explains the meaning of this term?

Best regards,
Sandra