[games_access] Website Updates and Updated Top 10!

Tara Voelker (Tefertiller) ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Fri Sep 30 08:46:59 EDT 2011

We don't have a summit as you mentioned, no one really seemed interested in
it. Although if it's something we want, we could have one for 2013. I would
like us to have some sort of presentation or roundtable. Let me email Ryan
and see if the IGDA is hosting roundtables again, and then I will let you
know more about whats going on.