[games_access] wii game for blind and seeing kids available?

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 04:31:57 EST 2012

English and Dutch Mp3 instructions are in separate files, but compressed
together in one zip file. Anyway, I think you don't need to listen that,
the first level have a small tutorial.

Also, I think people blind don't have any problem balancing on Balance
Board, you only have to check some times how big the table is with your
feet. While I playing with balance board, I never look down.