[games_access] suits about discrimination on the basisofdisability?

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Jun 25 07:47:39 EDT 2012

Hi,

here are some thoughts:

* the CRPD cares also if something is "reasonable"

** not everything has to be done

* the CRPD gives examples but does not exclude something (games are part of
it)

* measures does not have to be a law, it can be also tax support and
support, consulting for more accessibility
* of course games cannot be accessible to all

* CRPD contains also points that request research, we need this (special for
silver gamer)

* CRPD request development of guidelines for design for all

* accessibility features should be an option (not standard)

There are different cases for games and education games!

So we have to be careful for this.

Best regards,

Sandra