[games_access] FYI EIGA Award

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Mar 8 05:02:47 EST 2012

Hi,

I recommended to make a Game Accessibility Category from the start.
The plan was to make (maybe) a category when there are participants.
But that will not work. Some will not feel welcome.

One company did not take part in the "German Games Award",
because they felt not welcome. They were afraid that the
people will not understand the game.

(The graphic is not high quality, but they have amazing great
Game Accessibility Features in Hardware and Software.)

The question for some people is can I play at all?
Can I take part in the culture?

Maybe we will need a list with interested people who would like to have
a Game Accessibility category. I will write when we need this.

Best regards,
Sandra