[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 98, Issue 32

blazeeagle at suddenlink.net blazeeagle at suddenlink.net
Tue Mar 27 04:37:37 EDT 2012

I was under the impression that everyone was already cooperating together
regarding game accessibility & we were just discussing the various
variations of game accessibility to help improve general overall  game
accessibility ,  I wasn't aware a controversy was occurring ...

I've gained much more insight about game accessibility ever since being a
part of this excellent, cooperative email email list.

Aaron aka "BlazeEagle"