[games_access] Whinge and whine (Top Ten List)

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:30:05 EDT 2012

It makes perfect sense.

Also just to add to the list of what the GASIG has achieved, is that it
really did break-down a sense of isolation for many people working in game
accessibility, bringing (and continuing to bring) like-minded people
together.

Good on you IGDA GASIG members, past, present and future; for all the work
you do to break down barriers. Lots has been done, and lots left to do.

Barrie