[games_access] Fwd: Victory for 'Steam: Please list subtitle options on the store page!' on Change.org

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Aug 30 17:10:20 EDT 2013

Hi,

But what do you say about this?

One example:

"The Book of Unwritten Tales" does not have 100% subtitles.

The cut scene do not have any subtitle at all. There are more games

that have this special problems. Think also about games that have

subtitles but no sound alternatives for sound puzzles!

It is important to give the information if there is 100% or less "sound
alternatives".

It can also be useful to know if it is subs or completely sound alternative.

I can hear, but do not understand e.g. Japanese. I need subs.

A deaf player would also need sound alterantive.

Regards,

Sandra