[games_access] Game Accessibility Code

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sun Mar 24 18:48:23 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I would like to announce a collaborative effort to develop and share code solutions for game accessibility. This will hopefully lower the threshold as far as possible to implement accessibility in games.

The first code examples are made in Unity but developers using any code language or development environment are welcome. The code is managed by Github, a social coding platform (by the same people who created Linux), and licensed with Creative Commons. The Game Accessibility Code builds upon the Game Accessibility Guidelines.

Interested to join? Please, contribute code to the Github and notify me, on or off list, to upload executable examples and include it in the list of solutions.

If you have suggestions for improvements, please let me know.

The site URL is http://gameaccessibilitycode.com

Best regards
Thomas Westin