[games_access] A Lynda.com course about accessibility for developers

Eleanor eleanor at 7128.com
Thu Aug 28 10:39:04 EDT 2014

Lynda.com is a provider of online courses in areas such as business,
design, web, developer, computer education, and CAD.  They charge a set
fee for service for access to their courses.  They announced a new
course today "Foundations of UX: Accessibility.  The course trailer is
free to look at.

http://www.lynda.com/Web-Accessibility-tutorials/Foundations-UX-Accessibility

My main reason for bringing this to your attention is that this is the
first indication I have seen that accessibility is potentially moving
into mainstream thought.  The fact that people will have to spend
something to take this course is a positive - people value things they
have paid for more than what they get for free.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software