[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 126, Issue 2

Mathias Nordvall mathias.nordvall at liu.se
Tue May 13 08:35:21 EDT 2014

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the bump Ian and Thomas. I made the Sightlence game and it's not
released publicly yet but will be later this year after we've made some
additional changes to it. But if anyone is interested in playing it before
then, please feel free to get in touch with me at mathias.nordvall at gmail.comor
mathias.nordvall at liu.se

Cheers!
Mathias Nordvall