[games_access] Deaf-Blind Computer Games: Braille or Morse - food for thought

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sun Sep 21 13:07:12 EDT 2014

On the catch the car idea... You could maybe use a warmer/colder method of
finding the car using Aliens type motion trackers and adjusting the
rapidity of the buzzes the person feels. Maybe you move once. The car moves
once as a variation.

Puts me in mind of customised R/C cars with Electro Luminescent wire
wrapped around them to light the whole car up:
http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/1/tumbler-tron.htm in a dark room (without
things to bash into ideally).

So if they have a tiny bit of sight, the person has a chance of seeing the
car. You could try a reflective helium balloon and shining a torch on the
balloon too.

Barrie

On 17 September 2014 18:47, Richard David Gordon Hayden <rdghayden at gmail.com