[games_access] Subtitiling

Adriane Kuzminski smashclayaudio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:32:14 EDT 2015

Thank you for posting the article. The examples of what and what not to do
are very clear, and the overview at the end is a succinct enough that the
writers and UI team could print it out and keep it on a bulletin board. The
links, especially the BBC guide, are very helpful, too.

One thing I didn't see was allowing the player to control whether the
dialogue continues automatically or stops at the end of each line, even
when the dialogue voiced by actors, like in Persona 4.

(I just re-posted my original response with the proper subject line. Could
someone please let me know if I'm doing this right? Thanks.)

Adriane