[games_access] Fixed point mode for iOS switch access

John R. Porter jrporter at uw.edu
Tue May 26 16:49:00 EDT 2015

Precisely, Ian.

I know some players, on the PC side, use the open-source program Cheat
Engine to similar effect, on single player games. It doesn't work
universally (and is especially less reliable with more recent releases),
but the ability to either halt a game completely or alter its clock speed
with a hotkey is a huge boon to accessibility.

I recently saw that a (buggy) version of it was released for Android, as
well, so at least on that side of the mobile market the ability to alter
game speed exists.

-John

*-- -- -- -- --John R. Porter IIIwww.jrp3.net
<http://www.jrp3.net/>University of Washington,*