[games_access] Fwd: Mersey Remakes

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sat Nov 28 17:04:57 EST 2015

Thought I'd share this. I often feel like stuff is poorly designed and/or
explained this time as regards usability. Gestures frequently poorly
explained, getting to the basics in phones/tablets/consoles far harder than
it should be, no thought for obvious quick access to essential features
(on/off..... answer phone and put into speaker phone..... library of my
content).....