[games_access] Actions, updates

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Tue Sep 29 07:33:29 EDT 2015

Hi all,

We just want to give some info about what is in the works regarding actions on the SIG Action list, and also take the opportunity to ask for updates of any of the other actions we have missed. Please also update the actions spreadsheet.

Ian have finalized our long-time efforts of getting a Wordpress on the IGDA server which has several benefits. The next step is to transfer the content of the current website and while doing so we are thinking of some overhaul of both content and structure, as well as a more accessible theme. Related to this, a curriculum material is in the works to be used for education and awareness in general, under a Creative Commons license (BY, NC, SA). The work on all of this will be done a bit later this autumn and we will involve all who volunteered for each action.

In addition, we're interested in learning about the progress from leads of their respective action(s), so please feel free to share :)

Thanks,
Thomas & Dan (Co-chairs)