[games_access] Game-related things from various AFB newsletters

Dan Fischbach blindwolf8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:02:51 EDT 2016

Hello all,
The text below is directly from the newsletters. Sorry in advance if you've
seen these before and/or they are old. I just now have some time to come up
for air, only to dive back into a sea of (dwindling!) old emails.

   - Audio Game Review: A Blind Legend from DOWiNO and France Culture, by
   Jamie Pauls
   <http://afb.us11.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=bd3c8fefc9f905f5ccf41c577&id=4507e20e97&e=0122cec033>

   A Blind Legend is an audio game for iOS and Android platforms that
   features an interesting plot, high-quality audio and voice acting, and a
   well-designed user interface. There are some areas of the game that need
   work, most notably the awkward translations from French to English. Also, I
   experienced a few times when I wasn't able to select menu items properly in
   the game, and was forced to restart before I could continue on.

   - Delight Games: A Review from the Blind Perspective
   <http://afb.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bd3c8fefc9f905f5ccf41c577&id=9a5654704a&e=0122cec033>
   If you enjoy playing interactive fiction, but don't enjoy solving
   extremely hard puzzles at every turn, I would encourage you to play through
   the titles in the Delight Games series.

Enjoy,
Dan Fischbach, Net+, MCP
W: danfischbach.com P: 609-458-7920
Proud NJIT (BS) and UCF/FIEA (MS) graduate