[games_access] Accessibility in and around Amazon Lumberyard

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:17:57 EST 2016

Not yet, although I have a contact for someone who has been working on it so I'll give a poke.

Also been chatting wth a dev who has been getting Tolk to work with Unity. Although not a substitute for proper screen reader support that still could have all kinds of nice possibilities... Devs with an interest in blind accessibility being able to send notifications to a bunch of popular screen readers, would still need to manually work out focus management etc, but it's a whole load better than being restricted to self-voicing or clipboard hacks