[games_access] GA SIG Roundtable at GDC

Chad Philip Johnson chad at anacronist.com
Mon Feb 29 03:44:44 EST 2016

Hello all,

We're in the process of putting the final touches on the agenda for the
GA SIG Roundtable at GDC.  For those of you who will be attending, we
have some fun things planned, but the bulk of the meeting will focus on
the items on the Action List that was established last year.

If you are a lead or member of an Action Item and plan to attend GDC and
the SIG roundtable then you will have an opportunity to provide everyone
in attendance with a status update.  If you cannot attend but have
information you would like to share, please send it my way and I will
make sure it is included (direct email is fine).  I will also take notes
on any relevant feedback and responses and get this information back to
you and your team in the weeks following the conference.

--
Chad Philip Johnson
Anacronist Software