[games_access] Making Websites and Web Content Marked for Proper Accessibility especially for screen readers

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 22:50:42 EDT 2016

Hello,
Here is an article series on how to make your websites and web content
accessible to screen readers
https://econsultancy.com/blog/67625-making-your-html-accessible-for-the-visually-impaired/?utm_source=Econsultancy&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6887384_2188-daily-pulse-uk-2016-03-15&dm_i=LQI,43MC8,LJG5EW,EVGH8,1

It is super important to use HTML to do the headings, paragraphs, buttons,
links and everything. I can not tell you how many mainstream websites just
forget that CSS is not Hyper Text. (We use an HTML, not a CSML).
In order for me to move through a website I either need to press H to move
between headings or arrow down through all the links presented above the
body. In order for me to read links, they need to have text before the </a>
tag. Indigogo is one website I have been after for a long time to make
their sharing buttons not blank.
The best test I have found is if you can copy and paste your web page and
still figure out what is going on, so can i.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>