[games_access] Introduction and Open Question

Gabby Taylor mittenstehkitty at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:13:09 EDT 2016

Oh, there's more than one thread now! I'm still learning this email system,
sorry.

@Brandon: Thank you for pointing me to that forum! It should prove to be a
great place to gather feedback on how we can be of more help.

@Michelle: Thank you for your support! I'm very excited to get the ball
rolling on this. :)

There's a lot of work to do, so I may as well get started.
Gabby