[games_access] hello from Selwyn

Dan Fischbach blindwolf8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 19:33:42 EDT 2016

Hello Sel and welcome!
As Michelle said we are a very diverse bunch. If you do end up going to GDC
2017 I'm sure you'll see this in person at a GA SIG meeting. :-)

I am from NJ in the USA.

I was curious so I looked up Audazzle. Please feel free to share when you
are ready. I'm sure the list wouldn't mind hearing about it. :-)

Hope to hear from you soon Sel,

Dan Fischbach, Net+, MCP
W: danfischbach.com P: 609-458-7920
Proud NJIT (BS) and UCF/FIEA (MS) graduate