[games_access] Aloniverse S1D1 and coverage on SKY NEWS

Selwyn Lloyd selwyn at audazzle.com
Mon Aug 21 06:24:00 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,

Can I ask two things please.

We've developed an inclusive and accessible cards system for interacting
with our wiki and games which we feature at club Audazzle events.

please help by backing our kickstarter campaign even just gifting to
friends if games are not your thing. here

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/audazzle/aloniverse-s1d1 be sure to
check the whole page because the video needs work.

If you please help spread the word, as we try to improve our campaign page,
video and website. We decided to launch ahead of time because of SKY NEWS
coverage. here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s4-lNknjg4&start=320

I did ask SKY to interview other people from this mail group, so if they
have been on touch with you individually, that's why.

Cheers

Selwyn

p.s. We are on holiday for a day or two... so this is all a bit organic and
unplanned.  do reach out to my personal email if needs be
selwyn at audazzle.com

Mobile: 07979240124
skype: selwyn_lloyd

www.audazzle.com

Audazzle are developing inclusive and accessible multi-player game
experiences. We hope to impact social isolation. Our aim is to make video
games, board games and social opportunities that meet diverse accessibility
needs.

Nobody should get left out because of technology, all friends and family
members should be able to play games together.