[Jokes4u] The Maths Teachers

Charles Bockett-Pugh c.bockettpugh at btinternet.com
Wed May 3 04:44:37 EDT 2006

A man and his wife have been teaching maths for 30 years. She comes home one
Friday after work to find a note from him.

"Darling wife, You are now 54 and there are things which I need that you can
no longer supply. I am off to the Grand Hotel for the weekend with Amanda.
See you on Monday."

When he walks into the foyer at the Grand, he finds a fax from his wife.

"Darling Husband, You too are now 54, and so I am off to the Metropole with
John the rent boy. He is 18 and a strapping lad. Being a mathematician, I
leave you to figure out how many more times 18 goes into 54 than 54 can go
into 18."

Charles Bockett-Pugh