[Jokes4u] Best from the Edinburgh Fringe

Charles Bockett-Pugh c.bockettpugh at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 21 04:42:29 EDT 2012

1. Stewart Francis – “You know who really gives kids a bad name? Posh
and Becks."

2. Tim Vine – “Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back
to back. Luckily I was the one facing the telly. ”

3. Will Marsh – “I was raised as an only child, which really annoyed my
sister.”

4. Rob Beckett – “You know you’re working class when your TV is bigger
than your book case.”

5. Chris Turner – “I’m good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet … I
don’t know why.”

6. Tim Vine – “I took part in the sun tanning Olympics – I just got
Bronze.”

7. George Ryegold – “Pornography is often frowned upon, but that’s only
because I’m concentrating.

8. Stewart Francis – “I saw a documentary on how ships are kept
together. Riveting!”

9. Lou Sanders – “I waited an hour for my starter so I complained: ‘It’s
not rocket salad.”

10. Nish Kumar – “My mum’s so pessimistic, that if there was an Olympics
for pessimism … she wouldn’t fancy her chances.”

--
Best regards,
Charles Bockett-Pugh