[MacLoggerContest] Exchange entry methods

K1GQ K1GQ at kc1xx.com
Sun Feb 6 22:51:00 EST 2005

On 2005 Feb 06, at 18:25, Jonathan G0DVJ wrote:

> I note a number of principles that various people have mentioned about
> this part of the process in other mails ...

[snip of list of principles that omits this one:]

- It must be possible to initiate sending a QSO exchange message that
includes the other station's call sign without having completed entry
of the call sign.  That is, as long as I type (or edit) a character in
the call sign before it is sent, it will be sent properly.

Strictly speaking this isn't about exchange entry, but how exchange
entry is implemented can impair this feature -- which is a show-stopper
for me.

   K1GQ