[MacLoggerContest] Cab-converter v1.0.1 now available

B. Scott Andersen bsandersen at mac.com
Sun Mar 27 22:07:09 EST 2005

The WPX contest has concluded and I hope everybody
had as much fun participating as I did! Now that the
contest is over, we need to get our logs converted
to Cabrillo format and submitted to CQ Magazine.

I have completed version 1.0.1 of Cab-converter(TM)
which supports this contest. I did fix some things
so please upgrade to this new version.

I have posted the software in a new Yahoo group
specifically created to support the Cab-converter
product.  You can find the group here:

I hope you will join, download the newest Cab-converter
version (in the "Files" section), and enjoy the other
features the group has to offer such as a shared calendar
where I'll post important dates relating to Cab-converter-
supported contests, group messaging, and more.

Don't forget to peek inside your generated Cabrillo
file to see your "Claimed score". While it isn't the
final word (contest sponsors always have that) it should
give you an idea of how well you did.

One final note: I'd like to publicly thank Jeff Beiermann,
WB0M, who was very helpful in recent weeks helping me
get Cab-converter back on track. Thanks, Jeff!

See you on the bands. 73!

-- Scott (NE1RD)
Author of Cab-converter

B. Scott Andersen    | "Magic is real, unless declared integer."
bsandersen at mac.com   | -- The collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt
Acton, Massachusetts | Ham: NE1RD, QRP ARCI#11588, FP#-910