[MacLoggerContest] Re: MacLoggerDX signal reports

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 17:13:55 EDT 2005

Spark looks quite good, taking a bit of time to figure this out, doesn't
appear to be a manual or any help (help doesn't pop up)
But I have got it moving 6 tabs with a press of F1
so a look up, followed by 6 tabs should be possible

I had a nasty experience with the original version of X-keys, so my not try
that

On 1/8/05 8:42 pm, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

--
Cats know exactly how we feel.  They don't give a damnŠ
but they know.