[MacLoggerContest] Re: MacLoggerDX signal reports

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 20:08:48 EDT 2005

Well, I've tried both Spark and XKeys now and spark appears to process the
apple script about twice as fast. So, apart from not having a sub-menu
system (which I don't think I need), I think I'll go with spark for the
moment.

When I get a script done that looks up call and moves to SRX field and one
to log it, clear etc and go back to call field, I'll post them to you.

On 1/8/05 10:29 pm, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

--
Write the bad things that are done to you in the sand, but write the
good things that happen to you on a piece of marble. -Arabian wisdom