[MacLoggerContest] Re: MacLoggerDX tab order

Jonathan G0DVJ g0dvj at amsat.org
Wed Aug 3 03:33:15 EDT 2005

On Aug 3, 2005, at 2:18 am, Don Agro wrote:

> With a little extra work we now only need one tab - but as I have
> found out to my dismay time and time again - what pleases one
> contester pleases no other.

OK I am correcting an error this time!    What pleased one contester
pleased many others including me!
If this is aimed at me then I never said I wasn't pleased - nor implied
that your effort to help us awful bunch of contesters at every step was
anything but appreciated.  It may be surprising but I am a dx-er
sometimes and a contester at other times.  I am sure I am not the only
one - contesters are not some separate species - nor do I or many other
customers warrant such a generalisation.  The enhancements you make to
MLDX are great on both counts.  Thanks for all of them, both those
which help with Dx-ing and those which assist contesting, or in many
cases both.

Apologies for the bandwidth folks - <end of thread (at least from me)>
- I prefer to get on with trying to suggest ways to make this software
an even more insanely great logging program.

Jonathan G0DVJ