[MacLoggerContest] Re: MacLoggerDX tab order

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Aug 4 00:24:02 EDT 2005

Hi John,

On 3-Aug-05, at 5:01 PM, John E Bastin wrote:

> At the risk of further muddying the waters of desired/needed
> functions in a contest program, here's what I'm used to working
> with in a contest program:
>>
>> Fast Keyboard Logging for Contesters:           Faster logging
>> sequence:
>>    1. Enter call.                            1. Enter call
>> (progressive display of similar
>                                                  calls in
> SuperCheck Partial window as call is
>                                                  entered - dupes
> are displayed in red)

I keep scratching my head trying to figure out why you have forgotten
about the Contest Helper window in MacLoggerDX ...

<http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/
contesthelper.html>

... which does all of the above.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com