[MacLoggerContest] MLDX Contest

wb0m at flashdog.us wb0m at flashdog.us
Sun Jan 25 13:41:49 EST 2009

Has anyone else tried the contest log of the MLDX v.5?
I played with it just a bit in the CQ 160 cw contest this weekend.
One glitch: When I exported the .adi file, it came out with the mode
marked as SSB instead of the CW (which the log showed).
I don't know if Don's doing much yet with the contest side. Just a
FYI. Other than the "sent' field clearing and not reading from my
QRZ.com CD, it was really nice to use.
I especially liked be able to create new log from the file menu.
I'm sure those will be fixed later, also.
Cheers & 73,
Jeff/wb0m