[MacLoggerContest] Contest Panel Question MacLoggerDX for Cocoa

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Tue Feb 10 08:37:36 EST 2009

Hi Don,

Yes RST S/R are ok, it was the Serial Numbers and STRINGS TX/RX that
weren't displaying... and I agree that at least the log has them!

David, WA1OUI

On Feb 10, 2009, at 08:01 AM, Don Agro wrote:

Hi David,

On 10-02-2009, at 7:28 AM, David Kaplan wrote:

> Using beta85, I just tried to display a contact from my playing in

> the QSO parties this weekend, and the sent and received strings

> which were in the DB (such as 59 CT) did not display when I tried to

> look at the info. Just checked and the serial numbers don't show up

> either, although they are in the db.

RST-S and RST-R are displaying OK here in both the DX and Contest
Panel but the serial numbers are not displaying in the Contest Panel.
I will have a look. I guess the important thing is that they are
correct in the log.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW