[MacLoggerContest] MLXD v5b87 - Serial numbers in wrong field - fixed

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 10:20:49 EST 2009

Yes, fixed, thanks Don
73 de M0XDF, MLDXv5b88
--
Math Anxiety: an intense lifelong fear of two trains approaching each
other at speeds of 60 and 80 MPH. -Rick Bayan