[MacLoggerContest] dupe notifaction

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 15:48:30 EST 2009

It was I who asked it we could have the red dot back. And yes, I look
around the CallSign field for an indication - do the text on the far
left.
73 de M0XDF, MLDXv5.01b8
--
Not all those that wander are lost. -J.R.R. Tolkien, novelist and
philologist (1892-1973)