[MacLoggerContest] dupe notification

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 04:12:04 EST 2009

No I don't remember, but ok, we have the contest help and I do look
there.
So no problem with that.

I have to learn to look over to the left in DX window!
--
A child, like your stomach, doesn't need all you can afford to give it.
-Frank A. Clark, writer (1911- )