[MacLoggerContest] ARRL DX contest

wb0m at flashdog.us wb0m at flashdog.us
Fri Feb 20 08:53:18 EST 2009

This should be fun this weekend with the ARRL DX cw contest and MLDX
v5. I'm leaving soon for South Dakota to set up a field-day like QTH
at a small cabin. While every one else heads for a warm island, I head
north. No phone, no internet and no indoor plumbing (not too bright,
eh?- hi). It's my radio weekend and it gives me a chance to put up
some big wire antennas and long receiving antennas play radio
uninterrupted in a really RF quiet place. I hope to work some of the
MLDX users and give v5 a good workout. CU on the bands. GL & 73, Jeff/
wb0m