[MacLoggerContest] Contest Helper Mod

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 15:32:56 EST 2009

Hmmmm - I'd say just the triple-clicked ones - effectively looking it
up in the SCP as well as on the Internet (if Internet lookup is enabled)
73 de M0XDF, MLDXv5.01b12
--
Write the bad things that are done to you in the sand, but write the
good things that happen to you on a piece of marble. -Arabian wisdom