[MacLoggerContest] v5.19 Beta 49 MacLoggerDX for Cocoa

Jonathan G0DVJ g0dvj at amsat.org
Sun Nov 22 11:55:23 EST 2009

On 22 Nov 2009, at 16:29, Don Agro wrote:

> On 2009-11-22, at 11:18 AM, Rick Prather wrote:

>> That's fine but the box does need space for 4 digits as mentioned.

>> When someone starts out with 001, etc. the three digit bog with leading zeros is fine but when you hit Nr 1000 then we need more room.

> V5.19 Beta 50 sn changed from 3 to 4 digits with leading zeros.

That's great.... I only suggested 3 digit serials to begin with because I was thinking people were saying they were mainly casual contesters!
I omitted however to remember that even casual contesters will work serious contesters who have worked more than 999 stations :)

My mistake! Apologies for the original spec error all.

73
Jonathan G0DVJ