[MacLoggerContest] v5.19 Beta 49 MacLoggerDX for Cocoa

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sun Nov 22 14:03:27 EST 2009

They were my thoughts too, so I'm pleased to see people are using MLDX
for, shall we say, less casual, contesting.
-- David

--
Black holes are where God divided by zero.
-Steven Wright, comedian (1955-)