[MacLoggerContest] FO8RW

K6LE k6le at mac.com
Mon Nov 30 12:09:04 EST 2009

Don,

When I crunched my CQ WW CW log into MLDX it identified FO8RW as "508 Austral Island".

I was tickled that I had gotten a new one and didn't know it.

This morning my LoTW download shows a QSL from his as French Polynesia.

Checking in the ARRL DxNews confirms that.

I tried to modify the country in the log but it didn't take.

" FRENCH POLYNESIA, FO. Phil, F5PHW is QRV as FO8RZ and is here for
the next two years. He is active on 80 to 10 meters using CW. QSL
to home call."

Rick
K6LE