[MacLoggerContest] Receive Info

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Mon Nov 30 21:31:55 EST 2009

I had been thinking of this change myself in the SS-SSB contest a week or so ago. I then talked myself out of making the suggestion, because I realized that the string I had to say was right at the top and easy to read there. By flipping the sent string UNDER the received string, it IS easier to type, but one step harder to read in a fast paced contest.

I dunno. I'm flexible. I'll accept however it ends up!

73,

David, WA1OUI

On 2009-11-30, at 3:02 PM, Rick Prather wrote:

> In SS for example the Sent fields don't change but had to be tabbed through to get to the Rcvd fields. Not a huge deal but two extra tab key strokes per QSO.

Let's give it a try then... Version 5.20 Beta 12.

> BTW, all-in-all MLDX did a fine job for me in SS. Only glitch was the lack of the four place SN field (which was fixed, thanks Don).

> The fix, however, resulted in three leading zeros which I don't really want, in fact I would be happy with none but two is OK.

The leading zeroes are a separate issue, but they were requested on this list.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro