[MacLoggerContest] MacLoggerDX DXClusters/Spots Panel Color Coding

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Dec 29 20:06:31 EST 2009

Recurring question regarding the recent betas...

Q: The DXClusters/Spots Panel is showing all spots as green while the DXClusters/Cluster Panel is showing black, red and green.

A: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dx_contest.html

The Show Bands by DXCC check box will show bands worked in the Bands and Spots Panels by DXCC ID instead of by Call. Sometimes you want to know: "What bands have I worked this guy on ?" Other times you want to know: "What bands have I worked Iceland on ?"

http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_faq.html

Color Codes...

Cluster and Spots Panels:

• Green - Worked previously.