[MacLoggerContest] two questions

EZ Rhino ezrhino at fastmovers.biz
Fri Feb 19 23:10:11 EST 2010

From the manual: "Double clicking on a spot will look up and display the spot, tune the radio to the spot's frequency and mode and if Auto Rotate Beam is enabled in the Rotor Prefs, swing the beam around to the spot's location."

How can I do this from the keyboard? In other words, a keyboard button that does the same thing a mouse double click does? I use the up/down arrows to scroll through spots, and in V4 used to hit the enter key over on the numeric keypad to do the lookup. That doesn't work in V5. I hafta grab the mouse and double click.

Why does a triple click on a call sign in the cluster window check for dupes in the contest helper window, but not in the spots window? The spots window has pretty much surpassed the cluster for usefulness; dupe checking via contest helper should be functional.

Chris
KF7p